Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Naturally Enhance Breast Growth | LIVESTRONG.COM


Naturally Enhance Breast Growth | LIVESTRONG.COM

Shared via AddThis

Found this on that website that I've been raving about www.TheDailyPlate.com (aka www.LiveStrong.com). The one @thismomsguide pointed out for me.

Looks like those push-ups I've been doing will benefit more than my bye-bye arms (you know what bye-bye arms are, right? That's when your flabby triceps wave goodbye, too)....they might help make my meager melons more prominent, too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, we call them Bingo Wings here in the UK cos all the old ladies at the bingo halls have them. They flap in the wind when they wave for their prize, like huge white sails!

    LittleMissScoop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh thank you so much for the hearty laugh you just gave me!

    I needed that after the last 4 crappy-ola days I've had.

    BINGO WINGS! HA! God bless the British!

    ReplyDelete

Go on. Tell me how disgusting you think I am. Or how wonderful. I can take it.